Regional entrepreneurs gather for a series of forums, case studies, and networking opportunities for opportunities and insights specifically tailored to growth-oriented entrepreneurs.
Building Your High Performance Company:
What it Takes
Companies that are thriving in today’s economic climate have learned to be high performing companies with the culture to support growth, extraordinary customer service, strong management and the use of performance metrics. Five essential characteristics found in a high performing company include:
- Strategic plan with the goals, strategies and performance metrics for growth
- CEO with the management team to support growth, productivity and efficiencies
- Internal culture of respect, teamwork, focus on quality and the customer and work ethic
- Operating systems to support HR, finance, and sales
- Financing in place to support cost of growth and rapid response to market changes
Greenstone Group has developed a process called Strategic Review and Recommendations that provides an intensive review of a company with our team of coaches, entrepreneurs and advisors. We compare the company against these characteristics and develop a set of recommendations for the CEO to implement to ensure the company is on a strong path to growth and operates as a high performing company. Apply now.