Be Strategic: Grow Your Business
Two Harbors: Series Starts October 29, 2012
Virginia: Series Starts November 5, 2012
“Be Strategic: Grow Your Business” is a series designed to accelerate and ease the transition from small business owner to CEO. Those that want to make the transition from operating to growth will be paired with up to 8 other entrepreneurs and guided through an experiential process to move from operating the business to leading your company to growth.
Developed for established entrepreneurs, the series will improve the entrepreneur’s effectiveness in growing sales and improving profitability.
Over the course of eight evening sessions, held over a six month period, participants will:
- Create a strategic business plan
- Improve business skills critical for growth
- Build a network of like-minded entrepreneurs
- Adopt the “growth mindset” and overcome common barriers to growth
- Implement strategies to meet business goals
- Experience reduced stress and increased energy.
All series participants are in non-competing businesses and confidentiality is required. Participants receive a one-to-one confidential business financial review, marketing audit, and opportunities for peer-coaching sessions to problem solve specific issues.
“Be Strategic: Grow Your Business” is a series for experienced entrepreneurs to enhance effectiveness in growing sales and improving profitability.
The full cost of the series is subsidized through funders and series sponsors, keeping the cost to the Entrepreneur at $600.
- Meal at the beginning of each session
- Professional facilitator with entrepreneurial experience.