FOCUS (Case Studies)
Navigating through Change, Managing for Growth
Explore the inner-workings of real companies and real entrepreneurs who’ve worked through the same situations you face in your company.
Through Case Study Review and Discussions, FOCUS is designed to help you sharpen your leadership and management skills. Each session, led by Entrepreneur Fund CEO Mary Mathews, uses case studies prepared by Professors from Harvard Business School to engage you in diagnosing real-life problems, evaluating opportunities, recommending solutions, and creating action.
- Presentation of real world business case study
- In-depth, small group discussion of the choices facing entrepreneurs
- Evaluation of how the CEO’s handled the issue and the resulting outcome
- Network with other Greenstone Group entrepreneurs
- Stephen W. Surbaugh, owner, Cascade Vacation Rentals, Tofte, MN