At the Entrepreneur Fund our lending and advising services are targeted to ensure regional businesses access capital and fill gaps that traditional lenders have trouble filling: working capital needs, technology, and gap financing are just a few examples.
3 Common Reasons We Partner with Banks
We partner with banks to turn a “no” into a “yes.”
- As a certified CDFI and nonprofit, we are structured and funded differently than mainstream financing institutions allowing us to focus on character-based lending. We work with those who may have credit issues, lower income, or lower wealth that would keep them out of traditional banks.
- In addition to lending, EFund provides robust advising services to ensure clients can build their business acumen, while accessing capital.
- If a project is feasible and viable – we work to find a way to get to “yes”. We invest in the entrepreneur.
Partner is the key word. We don’t compete with banks.
- We can take a subordinate position on collateral to fill a funding gap on larger projects that are beyond the bank’s comfort level.
- EFund will help structure larger gap financing needs through our partnership with other gap lenders, which again helps reduce your risk.
- When clients are ready, we send them back to you to continue their lending needs.
EFund credit manager Zack Hoy explains our unique approach to lending.
Our team is ready to work with you.
Our team of loan officers and business developers are ready to uncover creative approaches to help move projects forward when traditional banking doesn’t fill the gap. Contact us to get in touch today.
Join our email list so that you get the latest EFund news and updates!