- This event has passed.
October 30, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Be Strategic: Grow Your Business is a dynamic entrepreneur training program designed to accelerate growth, increase confidence and help transition from small business owner to savvy manager. It’s targeted to entrepreneurs who want to step back from the day-to- day and work on their business, not just in their business. The program provides a forum for owners to identify challenges and develop strategies and structures needed to propel forward to thrive and grow.
6 Sessions/6 weeks
Session 1: Cultivating the Growth Mindset
Session 2: Building Your Plan: Mission & Vision
Session 3: Systems Overview: Financial Strategies and Marketing Audit
Session 4: Reaching Your Target Customer
Session 5: Putting It All Together
Session 6: Sharing Your Plan: Strategic Business Plan Presentations
The schedule was developed with busy business owners in mind. Each session is held at a convenient location, every week, 3 hours per night, 5:30 – 8:30 pm with dinner provided. The expert facilitator guides the learning to insure it meets participant needs within the allotted schedule.
6 sessions/6 topics – $600 per person. Business partners added for an additional $100. Payment arrangements and scholarships available. If scholarship awarded cost is $200/individual or $300/two.
Includes dinner, materials and resources. Included in the investment:
- Interactive Group Work: 6 classes/36 hours with up to 3 additional follow-up sessions
- Active Partnerships: 1:1 meetings with an Entrepreneur Fund advisor to personalize class concepts
- Access to: Tools, strategies and resources to accelerate business and individual growth
- Network: Make positive and lasting connections with like-minded peers and a team of experts to share in the challenges and successes of business ownership.
- Businesses must have been in operation over 90 days and be motivated to grow business revenue by 25% over two years. Other eligibility criteria may apply depending on location.
- Complete enrollment early as class size is limited – no more than 12 non-competing businesses selected in each area.
Learn more about igniting your business success contact:
Ely/Hibbing Advisor Julie George, 218-421- 6151, email@example.com
Be Strategic is an Entrepreneur Fund program funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration and other regional funders: Blandin Foundation, Lloyd K. Johnson Foundation, the City of Duluth and MN DEED. The Entrepreneur Fund does not discriminate in providing services to people on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, family status, physical or mental disabilities. Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities and/or with limited English proficiency are available on request. Make a request for arrangements at least 2 weeks in advance by calling Amanda at 218-623- 5747 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Entrepreneur Fund is an equal opportunity employer, lender and service provider.