Entrepreneur Fund hosted event
Entrepreneur Fund partner hosted event
- This event has passed.
Harnessing the Power of our Watershed
February 16 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Join economic and community development colleagues from the St. Croix River watershed for a thought-provoking discussion about how we can work together across traditional boundaries to foster economic vitality. This year’s conference – the third annual – will couple practical information you can use immediately with the opportunity to forge a vision for the future.
In this conference you will:
- hear from Minnesota and Wisconsin tourism experts about new resources for promoting heritage and recreational opportunities
- discuss opportunities for overcoming traditional state boundaries that can impede tourism efforts
- learn about developments in efforts to designate this region as a National Heritage Area
- explore practical examples of current joint marketing efforts in our region, and learn how other National Heritage Areas have promoted their region to everyone’s benefit
- discuss marketing strategies with your colleagues and help to shape tools that highlight the St. Croix Watershed’s events and resources.
Sponsors: Art Reach St. Croix (MN/WI), Chisago County HRA/EDA (MN); East Central Regional Development Commission (MN), Explore Minnesota (MN) GPS:45:93 (MN), Great Rivers Confluence (MN/WI), Initiative Foundation (MN), Old Highway 61 Coalition (MN), Pierce County Economic Development (WI), St. Croix Valley Regional Tourism Alliance (MN/WI), St. Croix Scenic Byway (MN),St. Croix Valley Foundation (MN/WI), Travel Wisconsin (WI), Wild Rivers Conservancy (MN/WI)