Entrepreneur Fund hosted event
Entrepreneur Fund partner hosted event
- This event has passed.
Spring 2023 Entrepreneurial Training Program – Session #6 In Person/All Day
May 6 @ 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
The Entrepreneurial Training Program is a comprehensive business planning training program created to support participants who desire to launch a new company, expand an existing business, or make a significant business pivot that requires examining the business from a different angle.
The program’s main purpose is to assist you in writing a thorough “rough draft” of your business plan in the form of a workbook. By the end of the course, you will have made substantial progress in starting your firm or creating a more detailed business plan. Each class session will assist you in learning business terminology and working to put your ideas on paper.
Please note that for this course, there are both live-virtual and an anticipated in-person component.
- LIVE VIRTUAL – Wednesday, April 5, 2023 from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm: Course introduction and understanding the Business Model Canvas
- LIVE VIRTUAL – Wednesday, April 12, 2023 from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm: Business value proposition and empathy mapping
- LIVE VIRTUAL – Wednesday, April 19, 2023 from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm: Marketing Strategy
- LIVE VIRTUAL – Wednesday, April 26, 2023 from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm: Legal and Operational Considerations
- LIVE VIRTUAL – Wednesday, May 3, 2023 from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm: Financial Basics
- IN PERSON – Full-day session Saturday, May 6, 2023 (Old Post Office Building – 1401 Tower Avenue, Superior, WI) from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Successful course completion requires:
- Attend at least 4/5 live-virtual sessions
- Attend at least 75% of the full-day session
- Successfully complete your business plan workbook
Fee: $ 250.00
Small Business Development Center at UW-Superior