During these unprecedented times we are experiencing a major disruption of “business as usual” and we need to rethink how to do business now and in the post-COVID times to come. We realize that there won’t be a return to normal, instead we will need to adjust to a new normal.
The Women’s Business Alliance Central and North are joining to present a series of webinars designed to help you think through your business practices, processes and procedures to address the concerns around COVID-19 and planning in general to help your business prepare for our new reality as well as future threats.
Join us each Wednesday at 1:00PM (or whatever time) to hear from experts in marketing, cyber security, SEO, HR, Accounting and more. Each week a professional in their field will share information and tips that you can apply to your business planning for recovery. You will also have the opportunity to ask and have your questions answered.
Register for events at links highlighted below. To receive updates on all events, sign up for the newsletter below.
- May 20 – Marketing your Business During a Pandemic
- May 27 – Online Stores, Websites, and SEO
- June 3 – Cyber Security Hygiene for your Business
- June 10 – Strength Finders: Returning to Work Post Trauma
- June 17 – Recession Proof Your Business
- June 24 – COVID 19 Accounting practices: Make sure your PPP loan is forgiveable
- July 1 – TBD
- July 8 – Leadership During Crisis
- July 15 – Strategizing and Rebuilding Using EOS Tools
Access recordings to past webinars, slides, and all resources referenced during the webinars.