The Entrepreneur Fund seeks a Client Support Specialist to deliver a professional, consistent and exemplary customer experience for clients seeking strategic services or small business loans. The Client Support Specialist will assist people at all stages of the business cycle. We are seeking a confident professional to:
- Assess and triage client inquiries for internal services or external resources.
- Follow up on lead generation activities.
- Be a liaison for:
- Individuals exploring the idea of starting a business.
- Expediting loan applicants through the application process.
- Be responsible for measuring the SBA microloan program objectives related to consulting.
- Assist with annual loan client financial meetings and data compliance.
- Be a liaison for clients with Entrepreneur Fund Services:
- 1:1 Business Advisory Services.
- Consulting through a 3rd party for SBA Microloan grant participants.
- Entrepreneur Operating System (EOS).
- Strategic Planning Cohort.
- Women’s Business Alliance programs and events.
Measures of Success:
The Client Support Specialist is expected to be the start of a long-term organizational relationship with each client. The Client Support Specialist will build client trust and credibility through their outstanding service to all.
The right person will have an outstanding customer focused ability to:
- Meet clients at the business level they are at and properly identify their needs.
- Confidently assist clients through the loan application process.
- Be motivated and guided by the development of others and their success.
- Be flexible, organized, and able to juggle – continuously prioritize and execute with changing needs.
- Have strong communication – excellent writing skills and ability to communicate with diverse groups including customers, outside consultants, contracted services, and staff.
- Have a strong attention to compliance, detail and follow core processes.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent field.
- 3+ years of experience in a service-oriented, professional role that had elements of consulting, sales, or technical advisement. Must be able to understand needs (stated and unstated), build a shared understanding, set realistic expectations, and manage service relationships.
- A small business background or exceptional understanding of the small business owner perspective. This can include:
- Small business ownership
- Growing up in an entrepreneurial family or environment
- Working closely with small business owners in a coaching, advising, or consulting role
- Proficiency and use of technology
- Microsoft Office proficiency is a minimum requirement along with exceptional written communications.
- Ability to gain, maintain and demonstrate proficiency in customized software applications, CRM, and lending platforms is a requirement for the role.
Job Type: Full-time
About The Entrepreneur Fund
The Entrepreneur Fund is the resource for entrepreneurs in northeast Minnesota, central Minnesota and northwest Wisconsin. The Entrepreneur Fund has fueled more than 14,000 businesses with expert support and funded over $48 million in loans since 1989. The Entrepreneur Fund is dedicated to strengthening entrepreneurship in the region, while also supporting and increasing economic development. Through this strategic approach, the Entrepreneur Fund promotes the entrepreneurial spirit and helps create economic wealth and diversity in northeast Minnesota, central Minnesota and northwest Wisconsin. For more information, visit EntrepreneurFund.org.