The Entrepreneur Fund (EF) seeks a Loan Operations Manager with experience in business loan, real estate financing and portfolio management. The Loan Operations Manager is part of an entire team of finance professionals and will support the organization’s initiatives through ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
Practical experience in commercial business and commercial real estate loan administration and servicing; including pre-closing processing, closing, post-closing, and ongoing loan servicing functions is required. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated knowledge for closing and servicing processes. Candidate must be inquisitive, possess problem-solving abilities, work well within a team and be highly conscientious.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Accounting, Finance or Business Bachelor’s Degree.
- Three+ years’ experience in loan documentation and portfolio management.
- Successful experience in managing people.
- Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to manage expectations of clients and team through detailed communication.
- Ability to adapt easily to change, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Highly conscientious with all work performed.
- Results oriented, yet compliance motivated.
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of products, loan administration and CRM software.
- SBA 7a and construction lending experience.
Measures of Success:
- Concise and timely communication with Lending Team regarding client loan related issues.
- Manage the underwriting, closing & servicing staff and process. Ensure process is executed per organizational standards.
- Accurate and timely loan portfolio reporting.
- Acquired expertise and ongoing training with organizations loan origination & servicing platforms.
- Acquired expertise and ongoing training with EF loan capital & guarantee sources and organizational loan policies and procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
- Loan documentation and portfolio management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
About The Entrepreneur Fund
The Entrepreneur Fund is the resource for entrepreneurs in northeast Minnesota, central Minnesota and northwest Wisconsin. The Entrepreneur Fund has fueled more than 14,000 businesses with expert support and funded over $48 million in loans since 1989. The Entrepreneur Fund is dedicated to strengthening entrepreneurship in the region, while also supporting and increasing economic development. Through this strategic approach, the Entrepreneur Fund promotes the entrepreneurial spirit and helps create economic wealth and diversity in northeast Minnesota, central Minnesota and northwest Wisconsin. For more information, visit EntrepreneurFund.org.