Empowering Wisconsin Businesses
New Region, Same Mission
For decades, the Entrepreneur Fund has been at the forefront of promoting economic growth and opportunity in our region. As we continue our journey, we are excited to extend our reach into northern Wisconsin while remaining true to our mission to actively partner with entrepreneurs to create growing business, thriving communities and a diverse regional economy. We are driven by the goal of ensuring equitable access to resources, vital for small business success and expansion in rural Wisconsin.
Wisconsin Lending, advising & grants
We offer an extensive range of support to foster business growth. Beyond tailored business advising to address unique challenges, we provide diverse small business loans, including SBA Microloan, SBA 7(a), USDA, and others, ranging from $1,000 to $750,000.
Additionally, we curate growth-focused programming, such as our “Be Strategic” courses, designed to guide businesses in strategic planning and expansion. Moreover, in alignment with our commitment to Wisconsin businesses, we are introducing access to two grant programs available through 2024.
We are dedicated to supporting businesses with diverse lending options, including the SBA Microloan, SBA 7(a), and USDA loans ranging from $1,000 to $750,000.
In addition to our traditional lending, we’re excited to offer Wisconsin clients reduced interest rates on loans through 2024 for up to $6 million in total lending.
Advising & Programs
We provide tailored business advising to help entrepreneurs navigate challenges and plan growth. Additionally, our programming, including courses like “Be Strategic,” offers essential tools and insights for business success.
2023 Wisconsin Be Strategic courses:
- Spooner – Starting Oct. 2
- Ashland – Starting Oct. 10
- Hayward – Starting Oct. 17
In Wisconsin, we will offer two grant programs for diverse businesses.
- Rural Equity Grants are open to established, diversely owned businesses for a range of expenses, awarding 30-40 grants up to $10,000 each through 2024. Prior EFund association is not required for this grant.
- The Diverse Business Financing Grant for EFund loan clients, provides up to $10,000 for various business expenses, aiming to help historically underbanked businesses.
Learn More & Connect with Our Wisconsin TEam
You can connect with us in a variety of ways:
- Get started here to begin the application process
- Call our main office at 218-623-5747
- Reach out directly to a member of our Wisconsin team
Why Entrepreneur Fund?
As the region’s leading nonprofit lender, we believe small businesses have the power to transform their communities. Our entrepreneurs create jobs, provide essential services and add vibrancy to our region. For over 30 years, our team has been dedicated to providing accessible capital and strategic advising to our region’s small business owners because when we invest in them, we also invest in the economic growth of northern Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Our Secret Sauce
- Lending: Small business loans that work for you and your business. We offer multiple types of loans including SBA Microloan, SBA 7(a), USDA, and other general small business loans ranging from $1,000 to $750,000.
- Advising: We know businesses need more than financing, they often need a knowledgeable partner to help them grow their business. EFund offers customized business advising to address your business challenges.